Moon Diary Moon Diary

havent logged in for 3 years.

But this was astounding. Pulled me in so I didn't want to let go.

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

awesome.

the animation was perfect. The jokes were great. And the end song was so true. The fact that HL2 is my favorite game ever made this a gem in my book.

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

decent.

the entire story was very amusing, filled with wity and childish jokes alike. the animation was good at times, then non-existant at other moments. the artwork was good, though it is not my favorite style, I enjoyed the movie overall, the voices were grade a. My only few disapointments were the silowets (is that spealt right?) when u say the blue guy, but the human was just black, and the use of L4D stuff, I felt it took away from the originalnessizimsmsmsism of the movie.

IntoTheMagicalField IntoTheMagicalField

lol

lololol. trippy, nice work. good for a nice laugh. It just needs moar though. some animation or something. keep up you hot streak though!

Rutger responds:

Yeah, it's just a little something q: But thanks (:

Block Adventure 3 Block Adventure 3

aceptable.

the game was another fun side scroller. It reminded me of a cheaper version on blob bob. There was almost no animation, and the lvls, while somewhat chalenging, were pretty easy. If you worked on this, you know, add enemys, backgrounds, just put more time into it... you will have an awesome game.

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

great concept.

awesome idea, bad follow through. The idea was good. but some things just meesed it up. The corpes should disapear, because that makes it lag way to much. Secondly, weapons. He could not defeat hank, he needs to be able to fight, make it a side scroller with the laser following or something. He should fight hank at the end. Looking foward to the next.

*+*+earthworm jim race+*+* *+*+earthworm jim race+*+*

awesome

just got done playing earthworm jim and though Id look to c what some artists did with the songs on NG, its a great remix, btw the race is called Andy Asteroids

Chronamut responds:

yes I know hehe - but a lot of people search "earthworm jim" :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Our Hell- TT Our Hell- TT

Wild

is amazing sounding. You guys are amazing. Your on the top ten of my favorite bands.

Ragdey-Anne responds:

that's quite an achievement... thanks a lot.

memento mori- RA memento mori- RA

amazing!

I love your band. Little dark... but it has huge potential and huge talent, singer is pretty good, needs a little bit of a deeper voice in my opinion. Wish I could play the guitar as well as whoever the guitarist for this band is. Love your work keep it.

Ragdey-Anne responds:

Its just two people. I do guitar and vocals, and wolfgang does computer editing and composition. And keytar. Thanks for the review.